Babbleze is the best way to learn Dutch on your iPhone or iPod touch. If you've ever wanted to visit Amsterdam, or just speak Dutch with neighbors or business associates, this app contains a Dutch course that can help you on the way. It includes all of the Dutch words and phrases you need, with no hidden fees or subscriptions.
With Babbleze, you learn to speak Dutch by following a course of flashcards containing 800 Dutch words and Dutch phrases broken into themes, including Travel, Family, and Conversation. The Babbleze Dutch course includes translations read out by native Dutch speakers, in high quality audio files stored on your iPhone.
The Dutch flash cards contain an English word or phrase, with its Dutch translation on the flip side. Each Dutch flashcard includes both text and audio, so you can learn spelling by flicking through the flashcards, or you can put your iPhone in your pocket and concentrate solely on Dutch pronunciation. There's no simpler way to improve your Dutch vocabulary.
• Study over 800 Dutch words and phrases, recorded by native Dutch speakers
• Browse 12 separate study themes
• Interchange Dutch and English
• Shuffle Dutch flash cards
• Automatically play back Dutch flashcards
• Manually flick through Dutch cards
• Mark flashcards right or wrong
• Restrict study to wrong cards
• Set the number of audio repeats
• Set the playback speed
The twelve study themes include:
• Eating and drinking
• Family, anatomy and clothes
• At home
• The time and the weather
• To be / to have
• Basic words
• Descriptive words / Adjectives
Babbleze is a series of audio-enriched flashcard apps you can use to study your foreign language of choice. Separate Apps are available for all combinations of the following languages: English, Dutch, Spanish and French.