New & improved Version 2!
Baby Heartbeat can be used to listen to and record your baby’s heartbeat during pregnancy.
Baby Heartbeat is designed for use in the Third Trimester (28-36 weeks). If you are at an earlier stage of pregnancy the chances of the app working successfully are lower.
The heartbeat can be recorded and replayed from within the app. Recordings can also be shared via email to yourself or family and friends.
The app uses your devices microphone to amplify and filter the sound of your baby’s heartbeat. You can then record the sound and replay it whenever you want.
This app works on all iPhones as well as iPad 2, 3, 4, Air and Pro. It does not work on iPod or iPad 1.
***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *****
BABY HEARTBEAT IS NOT INTENDED AS A REPLACEMENT FOR MEDICAL ADVICE OF ANY TYPE.
If you have any medical questions or concerns, consult with your doctor or midwife.
SAFETY MEASURES: Baby Heartbeat should only be used in AIRPLANE MODE (enabled in your device Settings), to avoid any unnecessary radio wave emissions.
DISCLAIMER: By using this application you hereby acknowledge and assume any and all risks and consequences involving the usage of the application through your device and the exposure to any cellular radiation which shall be created by your device, and you further agree that “Baby Heartbeat” Application, the maker and any of the Maker’s affiliates, directors, employees, licensors or partners are not and shall not be liable for any damage or risk in connection therewith.
***** USAGE INSTRUCTIONS *****
1) Ensure your device is in AIRPLANE MODE (available in your device Settings).
2) Remove any case or cover from your device.
3) Plug in your headphones (your headphones must be without a built-in microphone!) and ensure the volume level is sufficient.
4) Lay on your back and gently press the device microphone against your lower belly. Please note: On the iPhone 5 the app uses the microphone on the back of your device, near the camera. On other devices the microphone is on the bottom.
5) Tap the heart-shaped button in the app to start monitoring. When you hear the heartbeat, tap the button again to start recording. Tap once more to stop recording.