Bali Dive Guide by DIVEmApps. An indispensable tool for divers™
Plan your dives, explore new sites, check out the fish and coral sections, local emergency action plan, view detailed hand-crafted dive site maps created by experienced local guides and instructors, read the Mola and Manta code of conducts, and learn about local conservation initiatives, review relevant fish signs and hand signals, plus much more. DIVEmApps are built by divers for divers!
It is an essential Dive Guide for anyone interested in diving Bali’s best sites.
Bali Dive Guide Features:
- Relevant information about Bali’s history, culture and point of interests
- Pre dive information: Briefing, buddy check, hand signals, conservation, and code of conduct
- Emergency Action Plan with local contacts
- Searchable dives sites, fish and coral libraries
- User friendly universal App (optimized for iOS 7, iPad Retina and iPhone 5)
(Unlock all content on this DIVEmApps with a one time payment)
- 30 dive site descriptions with occasional tips, depth, and suggested experience level.
- 30 quality hand-drawn maps of some of the most popular dive sites around Bali, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Penida, Indonesia
- 50 common fish, coral, and invertebrates images and descriptions
The Bali Dive Guide is a great interactive tool for divers.
Download it for FREE today!