With Beobank Mobile you can access your accounts and credit cards in a secure manner. Anywhere and at any time !
How to proceed?
Open the app and identify yourself with your Beobank Online username and password. Register and secure your smartphone with your Digipass. Choose a Beobank Mobile PIN-code. As of the next session, that PIN-code is enough to login and execute your transfers.
If you don’t have any Digipass you can identify yourself thanks to your Beobank Online user name and password. You are then able to view your credit cards details and last transactions.
What options does Beobank Mobile offer?
Beobank Mobile enables you to :
- View your accounts’ balance and last transactions.
- View your credit cards details and the transactions that haven’t been billed on your last statement.
- Transfer money between your accounts and to third parties whose account is saved in your Beobank Online payee list.
- View your transactions as a chart.
- Get information on and simulate product opening.
The following options are always available even if you’re not logged in :
- Become customer by requesting a free Advantage Plus checking account.
- Automatically geo-localize Beobank branches and automatic teller machines near you.
- Switch to ‘map’ or ‘augmented reality’ mode to view how to get to a Beobank branch or automatic teller machine.
- Access useful phone numbers such as the one to call if your bank card gets lost or stolen.
Not yet customer ?
Just install the Beobank Mobile app on your smartphone and become customer by requesting a free Advantage Plus checking account.
For more information on Beobank Mobile, go to www.beobank.be