Best Gin Rummy is based on a popular two-player card game, adapted into the touch-screen era through aesthetic game layouts, animations, graphics and sound effects. This game includes single-player and multiplayer games.
In single-player games, a human player can play against a computer opponent. There are three levels of computer opponents to choose from: Rookie, Skilled and Expert. Rookie is the default opponent, tap on "Options > Settings" to choose a new opponent. The opponent players are crafted using sophisticated Artificial Intelligence (AI). Simply, it plays like a human opponent!
In multiplayer or online games, a human player can play against a human opponent. This game provides options to choose a random human opponent or invite Game Center friends.
The objective of the game is to form a hand by combining cards into groups or runs and reduce the point value of the remaining unmatched cards to 10 or less.
Contains 5 game variants: Gin Rummy, Gin 200, Oklahoma Gin, Straight Gin and Hollywood Gin.
* Universal app, supports iPhone, iPod touch & iPad.
* In single-player games, players can play against "Rookie", "Skilled" or "Expert" computer opponents.
* In multiplayer or online games, players can choose a random human opponent or invite Game Center friends.
* Users can arrange their own hands, just disable auto melding from settings.
* Try two-tap-drop: if you happen to drop the wrong card, this option is for you!
* Fully automated melding or sorting of cards.
* Fully automated game play: meld, knock, gin, big gin, undercut and bonus are processed automatically.
* Game Tutorial for a quick start. Demonstrates both single-player and multiplayer games.
* Detailed Game Rules and Game Help.