Your professional practice or business doesn't close when you're away from your desk. Whether you're on the road, in a meeting, or on the move, Commlink Mobile App (CATS ™) lets professionals and businesses manage their messages from our Live Answering Service and enables more productivity for you. Receiving your filtered messages anytime, anywhere. It’s safe and secured. For healthcare professionals, it complies to HIPAA, protecting all Personal Health Information (PHI).
Try the 30 day FREE trial. You will find out that we have the lowest price in the market! Please download the app and click the Free trial button or visit our website as shown in the App Store link and go to sign up page. We're more than happy to let you try out our top quality Live Answering Service together with our free App.
How does it work?
You are provided a dedicated contact number which you can distribute to your possible message originator (e.g.Clients, business partners, colleagues, family members and everyone that calls you regularly). Call are received and filtered by our LIVE answering service agents, 24/7, 365 days. You'll receive messages as you have instructed (e.g. the greetings you prefer to give it a persona touch as if it's an extension of your office or business) and the call flow is flexible according to your needs. Messages are then labeled with message severity/urgency levels, call originator and call back information.
How does the app add value?
It enables you to manage your current and old messages which results in better productivity. The app enables you to do following:
- Interact with inbound messages. Reply to message originator, for example within the inbound message, in the call-back number, you can Call, send SMS or Forward by email.
- You can also create groups and all members of the groups will receive inbound messages (ex. Your other colleagues or work team, etc...).
- Inbox messages also feature Siri voice read out, so even if you're on the go, just click on the icon and you will hear the voice version of the message.
- Label messages. Create your own labels to tag your inbound messages accordingly. Labels will also enable faster searches.
- Mark read and unread messages. View inbound messages as well as outbound messages. Just like an email, you can forward messages, call back the number, or send by email.
- Search message history. Find specific messages using search and filter function. Search by keywords and the message history are filtered accordingly.
- Receive push notifications for new messages. Click on the notification and open the message directly in the app. You can also use voice notifications, in case you were not able see an urgent message, an automated voice call will contact and remind you.
- Set alternate contact numbers. In settings menu, you can provide alternate contact numbers if main phone number is not available or when you don’t want to be disturbed. You can also set it to your covering doctor.
About HIPAA compliance
Messages and settings reside on a secured server. This can only be accessed by a unique username and password with prior authorization. SMS/text message resides on your phone and Mobile phone theft is a leading cause of HIPAA breaches, therefore the App is more secured than traditional SMS/text messaging. For double protection, there's also a unique app passcode (4 digit pin) that you can activate in the settings. App accesses the server using secured authentication.
If phone gets lost, just call support and they will lock out your login credentials and app won't be usable. Furthermore, there's an audit trail because there’s complete documentation and call recording of each message from call originator to the recipients.