Diabetes Pilot is the premier tool for managing diabetes on your Mac. Developed by professionals, backed by an established company, and designed and supported by people with diabetes who use the software themselves - it's fast, flexible, complete, and easy to use. Here is the diabetes software that Mac owners have been looking for!
Diabetes Pilot was built from the ground up for the Mac. It allows you to track all of your diabetes-related data on your Mac and is designed for all people with diabetes - whether you use insulin, other medications, or just diet and exercise, Diabetes Pilot can help you organize and analyze your information.
Best of all, Diabetes Pilot for Mac works together with the Diabetes Pilot iPhone/iPod app! Use your iPhone to track your information when you're out, then sync your data to your Mac to back it up, edit and analyze it, and easily create beautiful, doctor-friendly reports for printing or emailing. (iOS apps sold separately through the iTunes store).
- Records glucose (mg/dL or mmol/L), medications, meals, exercise, blood pressure, weight, and notes about test results or any other information that's of interest to you.
- Includes an integrated food database with reference information on thousands of foods. Tracks carbohydrates, calories, fat, protein, fiber, sodium, cholesterol and other nutrients.
- Provides a wide variety of reports that allows you to study, analyze, and communicate your data. Print reports for your doctor and save them for your records or emailing.
- Synchronizes record data and foods with our iPhone/iPod software (sold separately) for tracking your data while you're on the go. Use your iOS device while you're out, then sync to your Mac for further analysis, editing, and backup. Your data is kept under your control, on your own devices, for reliability and privacy.
- Helps you find trends in your blood sugars. Estimates your HbA1C.
- Categorizes records using any system that you'd like. Use these categories to focus on particular situations, times of day, or other patterns that are of interest to you. Create reports to study the trends in your glucose readings within each particular category.
- Exports your data in a standard file format (CSV) for use in spreadsheets and other software.
- Imports data from comma-separated (CSV) files produced by spreadsheets and other programs
Diabetes Pilot is supported by a solid company that's been making diabetes software for many years. We care about our customers. Contact us anytime - you'll get a prompt and knowledgeable response.
For more information, visit our website at www.DiabetesPilot.com!