Don’t hunt ducks. Hunt deductions.
Ducky (formerly SwipeFin) is the easiest way to track your business and personal expenses. You may be losing hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars ($) each year failing to properly track business deductions. Not to mention the significant time spent collecting and organizing receipts, credit card bills and cash-based transaction information.
Ducky changes all that.
Through our partnership with intuit who owns companies like Quickbooks and Turbotax, you can use Ducky to sync with over 29,000 financial institutions across the United States. Your expenses are then presented to you as Tinder-style cards. Simply swipe a card left to have an expense categorized as personal - and right to have it categorized as a business expense. All business expenses are automatically categorized according to the appropriate tax write off category. With the press of a button Ducky will email you an organized report.
It’s super easy and much more fun than collecting a big box of receipts!
Ducky was built specifically for the busy, on the go freelancer, independent contractor and solopreneur - as well as just anyone that wants to have a better understanding of where their money is going. Whether you are a real estate agent, hair stylist, AirBNB host, tattoo artist, Etsy seller, Uber driver, small business owner, or ninja-for-hire, Ducky is for you!
- Intuit's secure bank sync integration. Ducky pulls in all your personal and business expenses and automatically assigns each one to the correct write off category for you.
- Swipe to assign expenses. Swipe "personal" expenses left and "business" expenses right.
- Add a quick note to any transactions you feel necessary(who you met with and why)
- Review and easily export daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial income and expense reports right from your phone.
- 24 hour Customer support.
- Ducky expense tracking is $4.99/month recurring or $47.99/year recurring (a ~$12 savings).
***The average Ducky user reports they found an additional 6k in write-offs.
***Ducky expense tracking pays for itself in the first month of usage.
***Your Ducky expense tracking subscription can be reimbursed or deducted as an expense in preparation of your taxes
- If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according the the selected plan. The price will be shown in the app before you complete your payment. Monthly subscriptions renew each month, and annual subscriptions each year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the subscription period. Your itunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto renew at anytime from your itunes account settings.
If you have any questions, issues or recommendations please contact us at [email protected] or at www.duckyapp.com.
We appreciate user feedback.
As seen in (formerly as SwipeFin): accountingtoday.com, usnew.com, inman.com, realtormag.realtor.org, vendoralley.com, etc.
* Super Important Legal Notice: We don’t sync with the money you keep under your mattress.