NATIONAL EMS FORUM 2015 will be held from 24-26 March 2015 at the BITEC : Bangkok international Trade & Exhibition Centre, Bangkok, Thailand. The forum hosted by National Institute for Emergency Medicine.
The official app will feature all the latest news and updates about the NATIONAL EMS FORUM 2015, as well as full event information for the NATIONAL EMS FORUM 2015.
"Adopt the international standard Emergency Medical System and provide UNIVERSAL ACCESS to emergency medical treatment for everyone in Thailand "
1. Develop and standardize the Emergency Medical System of Thailand to be accessible to everyone;
2. Promote and strengthen the Emergency Medical System of Thailand through efficient administration;
3. Develop the Emergency Medical System of Thailand for disaster preparedness;
4. Strengthen a financial system that can provide sustainable and effective support to the Emergency Medical System of Thailand;
5. Collaborate on issues related to the Emergency Medical System with the ASEAN Community and other international actors.