Flee Bird is a game about a bird and its journey through different challenges and levels. The game has a small blue coloured bird as the protagonist. The players have to tap on the bird along their screens to collect the useful things available on the airway. There are both good and bad things which the bird will find on the journey.
1. Store a variety of things discovered during the journey.
2. Collectibles include clever leaf, coins, clock, whistle, jet and magnet. These objects can be used as per necessity in the different stages of the game.
3. Player should have enough coins to afford the power ups and it is important to collect as many coins as possibly while flying in the sky.
4. Tapping on the bird, facilitates the gamer to gather as many coins, diamonds and fruits as possible.
5. Flee bird game provides the players with a complete game experience with its graphics, pace, tone and easy controls.
6. Game is particularly optimized for iOS 5.0 in iPhone 5.
7. Universally spoken and understood English language makes it suitable for the language speakers across countries and borders.
8. Bird comes face to face with sparrows, flying planes and bombs. It has to avoid contact with these things to move forward successfully to the next level.
---------------How to Play------------------
1. At the start of the game the player is offered three different options on the screen. They are play store and objectives. At the right, players could connect to the FB or Twitter accounts.
2. To start playing the game one needs to click on play while clicking on the store would offer the options to purchase power-ups like jet, coins, cleaver leaf, etc. which can be purchased using the coins collected by the player during the game. Players are also offered the option to buy coins by directly paying for them at the iOS store. Objectives offer the settings section for options like volume, etc.
3. The player would need to keep tapping to offer direction and flight to the bird during the game.
4. In the game, the bird will be flying above a green landscape featuring trees and greenery over brownish land.
5. Players need to collect the different collectibles which is offered while flying during the game.
6. The number of fruits collected and total distance covered are displayed on the right and left portion of the screen at the top.
7. After crossing each milestone the player moves to the next level where the difficulty levels starts increasing
-------------Reasons which make it different-------------------
Flee Bird is the brainchild of developer Dana Mallano. The game developer has a history of creating enjoyable games across genres. Some of his creations include My Emo, Imalize Free, Swimmie Fish and FruitZzie. This game is free to download and has simple mechanics which can be easily understood by gamers across age groups.