INFORMATIVE. HISTORICAL. USEFUL. FUN.
Our visually stunning apps are like an encyclopedia of place.
Download now and experience the future of travel guides.
Situated along San Francisco’s beautiful northern waterfront, Fort Mason is a complex of renovated military buildings and old forts. As the hub of an urban National Park, visitors to Fort Mason will will discover all the vitality and diversity that make the San Francisco one of the most exciting cities in the world.
With jaw-dropping views of the Golden Gate Bridge, you’ll find endless options for relaxation and stimulation - where on any day or night you’ll find museum shows, fairs, dining, theaters, seminars, a hostel for visitors, and more activities than you can imagine.
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS APP?
• Locals seeking something new
• Trivia buffs
• Naturalists, historians and photographers
• And of course, Tourists
• Turn-by-turn directions to get you where you want to go
• Bookmark your favorite places and create your own itinerary
• Quickly locate the nearest restrooms, parking areas, food, etc
• Find places by topic such as Picnic spots, Art, Nature, and much more
• Learn about the Park’s history through expertly written articles
• Virtual tours, including historical photographs and postcards
• Visit the remnants of a 200-year-old Spanish fort
• Uncover the original purpose of every building
• Learn about each of the Park’s trees and other natural features
• Discover Ft. Mason’s role in trigger the ant-slave movement
• Unearth ghost stories and other area legends
• Visit historic sites - earthquake refugee camps, civil war forts, and the 1915 World’s Fair