Play a captivating game of Hearts. To win you must avoid getting the scoring cards. The game is over when one of the four players gains more or exactly 100 points. You win if you have the smallest score. Though chance is involved you can still make the best of your moves and win. Download and play now!
● ● ● FEATURES ● ● ●
● 3 difficulty levels
● advanced AI players
● balanced rules
● intuitive interface
● ● TIPS ● ●
- You win if you avoid collecting the scoring cards in the tricks you play.
- The scoring cards are the cards of heart, each scoring 1 point, and the Queen of spades, scoring 13 points.
- The player which places the biggest card of the type that started the trick collects the trick.
- The value of the cards grows in this order 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace.
- The first trick in a round starts by hitting the 2 of clubs.
- Placing a card of hearts in the trick for the first time is called breaking the hearts.
- You can hit a card of hearts for the starting card in the trick if you only have hearts or the hearts were broken.
- If you don't have a card of the type which started the trick you can place any card.
- Sometimes you can collect all the scoring cards achieving a score of 26, in which case you shoot the moon. You will receive 0 points and the others will each receive 26 at the end of the round.
- If by shooting the moon some player's points go over or reach 100 than the player which shot the moon receives -26 points and the others 0 points.
- The first round you have to pass 3 cards to the left, the next one to the right, the third one - across, and in the fourth one you don't have to pass at all. The cycle repeats itself for the following rounds.
- To see the game statistics you can press the -statistics button- in the main menu.
- To start a new game press -New Game- in the main menu.
- When some players go over or reach 100 the game is over.
- To pause the game just enter the main menu.
● ● Support and Feedback:
If you have any technical problems please email us directly at [email protected] Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you!
Already a fan of Hearts Mobile? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: