IP Locator will allow you to track and locate the geolocation of any IP Address or Hostname. Doesn't matter if you are a system administrator or network engineer or just want to track some ip you found on your router's log, IP Locator will help you locate & trace the IP with a click of a button.
From finding out if your VPN connection was successful, to tracking down the person trying to brute force your server, IP Locator has a lot of different usages.
With IP WHOIS included, you can find details about the organization or person behind any IP Address or Hostname. All IP Addresses from ARIN, RIPE, APNIC, AFRINIC and LANIC are supported. The correct network information center is automatically detected and the proper WHOIS server is automatically queried to get the right WHOIS information.
Here are some of the features available on the current version of IP Locator:
* Track any IP or Hostname in the world.
* Keep a history of all the tracked IP's.
* Find your own IP Address. (Similar to services like What's My IP & more).
* IP WHOIS information, Supports all major NIC's.
* Clean user interface.
* iPad support with split user interface in iPads.
* Detailed information about the geolocation of IP Address including latitude, longitude, postal code, continent, country, region, city, reverse hostname (rDNS) and more.
* 3D Map View of the location.
* 3D Touch Support
Disclaimer: IP Locator will only locate the geolocation of the IP and not the exact GPS location.