Music Videos Playlist is the best player for your music videos. The default Videos app is great for Movies but lacks basic functions like video playlist and a good music picker.
Designed for iOS 9 fully supporting multitasking, AirPlay and Picture-In-Picture (PIP).
- Edit a music videos playlist while playing it.
- Play music videos to AppleTV in the background.
- PIP, Full-screen and AirPlay video playback at full resolution.
- Tap video window to toggle between PIP and mini-player on toolbar.
- Drag the PIP window to move it around.
- Pinch over the PIP window to change its size or go in and out of full-screen.
- Support Watch OS 2 app including controls for volume, play/pause, change tracks and browse current playlist, all from your wrist.
- In the system settings for the app you can set it to hide iCloud items.
Notes: You need all your music videos to be synced through iTunes or from Apple Music (using Make Available Offline option). Files in iCloud will show disabled and should be downloaded for offline playback before using them with the app. Custom music video files added to iTunes should have their 'Media Kind' property set to 'Music Video' using iTunes 'Get Info' command.