Neutron is the professional music player with a high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which provides the best possible sound quality on an iOS device.
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF.
* DSD: decoding (requires fast CPU), DSD over PCM, DXD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
* Output to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices (up to 24-bit/192 kHz).
* Output to USB DAC without format limitation.
* Parametric equalizer (fully configurable, 4-20 bands).
* Graphic equalizer mode with 21 common presets.
* Surround sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Real-time spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: [email protected] Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.