Welcome to Scrubby's Shells.
AIM OF THE GAME
Scrubby the Hermit Crab has the important tasks of finding the pairs of sea creatures he is protecting to help repopulate the oceans. Unfortunately Scrubby's eyesight isn't the best so he has kept the creatures under shells to stop them swimming off.
Matching the pairs of creatures under the shells is a very important tasks as many of these are endangered creatures from over fishing, over pollution and other nasty things that the evil Soot does to the sea life in Cloudyville.
HOW TO PLAY
- Use your finger to tap the shell you want to select and a creature will appear
- tap a second shell to see if a matching creature is underneath
- if it does, you will score points, if it doesn't the shells will turn back over and you need to try again
HOW TO SCORE
- Match the creatures under the shell to score points (the faster and more accurate you are the better)
- Finish the level in the allocated time
- Finish the level in the allocated moves
- you will have a total score added together for each level
- When you finish you will have your score!