Devilish French: Words you won’t learn in school.
Any French language app can teach you how to say, “Where is the restroom?” – but only Devilish French will translate the slang, “Where’s the crapper?”
This irreverent little language app aims to help travelers recognize real spoken French with basic slang phrases, idiomatic expressions and yes, the occasional naughty word. As any global traveler knows, it’s always good to learn the major expletives of your host country!
Devilish French includes over 150 talking translations from “What’s new?” to “Shut your face!” all recorded by a native French speaker. Divided into 10 specific categories, including Insults, Outbursts, Food, Body and Romance, among others – each translation also includes information about appropriate usage and cultural context. There’s even a quiz to help improve your mastery of Devilish French! Bon voyage, you little devil!
- No internet connection required
- 150 essential French slang “talking translations”
- Crystal-clear audio recorded by native French speaker
- Info page for every translation with cultural context and “Devilish” rating
- Fast search by category or by index
- Quiz feature to bolster your slang skills