“Vokrug Sveta” publishing house along with the Russian Geographical Society present a new interactive travel guide around Saint Petersburg for the iPad.
There are many guides around Saint Petersburg but none of them can offer what you will find in “Vokrug Sveta’s” unique guide:
- An insight into the history of the city, both chronology and infographics;
- An offline map of the city with large-scale maps of its districts;
- 6 walks around its historical sites for the independent tourist;
- Many museums with information for their visitors;
- Interesting stories and facts: read and amaze your friends;
- An HD design.
As well as:
- A metro map;
- Transport scheme and information (including river/boat cruises);
- Bridge lifting times;
- Links to internet resources;
- Colorful photographs.
The history of Saint Petersburg and its modern tourist infrastructure in this guide’s interpretation is a convenient source of information for any tourist or citizen of the city.