TOEIC practice test is a great way to help you prepare for TOEIC exam. We offer studying tools for any subjects, purpose learning materials for everyone from everywhere. It is a fun way to learn through playing games. Instead of the traditional learning with books, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the process for TOEIC exam more exciting and fun.
TOEIC includes 7000 Flashcards and Practice Questions which cover all aspects of the Test of English for International Communication exam:
- Part 1: Photos
- Part 2: Question-Response
- Part 3: Short Conversations
- Part 4: Short Talks
- Part 5: Incomplete Sentences
- Part 6: Text Completion
- Part 7: Single Passage
- Part 7: Double Passage
- Learning by various methods.
- Tracking user’s progress.
- Adapting automatically to the levels of users.
- Displaying statistics for all topics
- Challenging your friends.
- Analysing automatically results and users' rankings
- Supporting offline mode.
If you haven’t tried the app yet, please try it. We believe that you’ll love it.
IMPORTANT BASIC AND PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
We offer Basic and Premium Subscription packages that remove Ads and unlock unlimited access to our app.
1. TOEIC Basic:
- Annual auto-renewable subscription with 4.99$
- Features: No Ads, offline study (download images, sound for offline usage), limited text-to-speech (30 times of use for each session)
2. TOEIC Premium:
- Annual auto-renewable subscription with 9.99$
- Features: No Ads, offline study (download images, sound for offline usage), unlimited text-to-speech, online cloud storage of all your data (card-set, progress, …).
Subscription purchases are charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of the purchase. All subscriptions will AUTOMATICALLY renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged a renewal price equal to that of the original subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Subscriptions are non-refundable and may not be cancelled during an active subscription period.