Web Graphics is a tutorial app that clears fundamentals of WebGL. WebGL is one of the best APIs for the web. It is also really important for making it easy for beginners to understand WebGL. Before getting the hands dirty, it is important to understand the base.
Why Web Graphics?
Web Graphics teaches fundamentals about the API. There are steps to be followed. If you don't, you may like it, or you may not. So, it is really important to follow the steps.
WebGL is based on OpenGL ES 2.0. There is a chapter that gives information about OpenGL ES 2.0. Yes, it gives all the information that can be helpful to understand WebGL.
Web Graphics helps to get a better understanding of the API. It gives an idea of how WebGL is.
Introduction, OpenGL ES, WebGL API, HTML5, Flow, Browsers, 3D Coordinate, 2D coordinate, Elements, Context, Textures, Transforms, Projection, Shaders.
- The Design is very simple, and clear.
- Index page shows the chapters.
- Swipe pages to change chapters accordingly.
- Text to speech lets it read chapters.
- Chapters focus on the fundamentals.
- Information page gives basic information.
- Very interactive.