(Please make sure to install the latest firmware on the recorder)
• Optimised for iPhones and iPads
• Intuitive user interface with camera organisation using drag & drop (iPad)
• Live image display and playback from up to four cameras (iPhone) and up to 16 cameras (iPad) simultaneously
• Full-screen display in landscape mode (iPhone)
• Direct saving of snapshots/video clips from the live cast or the playback function onto the local end device
• Direct remote access via the app to recordings captured by the recorder
• PTZ camera is controlled using finger movements on the touchscreen
• Configuration and call-up of preset positions
• Pinch-to-zoom function for stepless zooming (digital) in the camera's live images and playback
• App-based switching of alarm outputs
• Management of snapshots and video clips for data export and dispatch by email
• Creation of camera view favourites
• Integrated online help function
iDVR and iDVR HD with improved user interface
The free iDVR app for iPhones and iPods, and the iDVR HD app for iPads, make it possible to remotely access recordings and the live cast from up to four cameras on iPhones or iPods, and up to 16 cameras on the iPad, from different recorders. The new and intuitive user interface allows you to create camera and view favourites, organise live images via drag & drop (iPad) and control of PTZ camera using the touchscreen. Alarm outputs can also be controlled via the app.
Configuration of preset positions and pinch-to-zoom function
You can configure preset positions to monitor various scenarios and change these whenever necessary. The digital pinch-to-zoom function enables stepless zooming in the camera's live image and the camera playback.
Live image access, sent via MMS or email
On the iPhone, images and videos are shown in a full-screen display in landscape mode. Swift alteration of quality settings ensures seamless live streaming. Snapshots and video clips can be created from the live cast or the playback function and stored directly on the local end device. The corresponding file is saved in the image folder and can be conveniently sent from there via MMS or email.
Large selection of languages
This app is available in English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish and Swedish.
Important: Development of the previous 'iDVR' version has been discontinued. ABUS recommends switching to the new, free 'iDVR ' and 'iDVR HD' apps.
TVVR35011, TVVR45021, TVVR45030,TVVR60011,TVVR60021,