iManage Migraine has been developed in partnership with healthcare professionals and Headache Australia. It has been specially designed to help you manage your migraines and headaches.
How does it work?
The easy-to-use diary-style app tracks your migraines as they occur, allowing you to record the severity, triggers, symptoms and management techniques.
Unlike a standard paper diary, it converts this data into an easy-to-read report, which can be viewed in the app, or shared with your doctor via email.
How can it help?
The report generated by iManage Migraine allows you to review your personalised headache data with your doctor, identify common trends and work together towards better migraine management.
Plus, the app provides lots of useful information on the symptoms of migraine, the different types of migraine and headache medication, and management techniques.
The iManage Migraine app allows you to:
• Track the frequency of your headaches or migraines
• Record the migraine remedies or treatments you use
• Understand the headache experience, including triggers of migraine, symptoms and lifestyle impact
• Be better equipped to discuss your headache or migraine experiences with your doctor
• Participate in regular polls, enabling you to share your experience and contribute to the understanding of migraine in Australia.
This app is designed for Australia and is being provided by Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, U.S.A., known as MSD outside the United States and Canada.